The next evening 28 November at 20h.
recorded from 25-30 guests!
WeChat
SPEED DATING SHOW:

Schedule Speed Dating

Book in one click
Restaurant "Artishoke"
About the restaurant
The restaurant "Artishoke" will open its doors to all those who seek solitude in a quiet or vice versa noisy Moscow evening. An ideal place for dating. Italian cuisine deserves separate words: after all, the dishes of the local chef are just what many visitors come back for again and again. The exquisite menu will be pleased with the abundance of dishes of Italian and European cuisine, a varied map of drinks, polite staff, comfortable and very soft sofas, everything in the restaurant is designed to create an atmosphere of a cozy evening. You will be satisfied, and the meetings will be held "perfectly".

Advantages for participants of our evening:

• FastLife guests: 10% discount on the menu
  • for payment by the restaurant account cards and cash are accepted
  • 4 minutes from the metro Prospekt Mira and convenient access
Как добраться
4 минуты от метро. Выход из метро "Проспект Мира" (кольцевая) - далее в подземный переход к стадиону Олимпийский, пройти мимо Olympic Plaza, церкви и выйти на улицу Щепкина, на улице сразу налево до первого высокого здания с зеленой крышей, на здании увидите вывеску "Артишок" - это вход в ресторан.

Карта на Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/Z45ujU8E5BR2
TIME/GROUP
Friday, 12.01, 20:00
In Chinese
M: 27 - 40 years, W: 24 - 34
DESCRIPTION
COST
Free karaoke after the evening meetings, a 10% discount on all menu
the Sokol metro station
Ticket: 400
199 ¥
TIME/GROUP
In Chinese
DESCRIPTION
COST
the Sokol metro station
199 ¥
TIME/GROUP
In Chinese
DESCRIPTION
COST
the Sokol metro station
199 ¥
TIME/GROUP
In Chinese
DESCRIPTION
COST
the Sokol metro station
199 ¥
TIME/GROUP
In Chinese
DESCRIPTION
COST
the Sokol metro station
199 ¥

Истории знакомств

Good day! We met at speed Dating 17.10.2016 From the first minute of our conversation, it became clear that we found each other. In the evening we started a correspondence via SMS and in a couple of days was found. On 8 March I made the proposal. On 18 June we had a wedding.
Emma и Deming
Good day! I would like to share our story of meeting, which was due 10/07/16 Speed Dating. The good old days and started our love story :) As seen on photos, 15/10/2017 we became a family!) Search for your person and you will definitely find! Good Luck To You!
Yulan и Lucas
For a quick goodbye I went several times there, met met. With Eugene we met in December. As usual, I had a few "reputation", and in the evening to see me with another man. Then we exchanged letters, phoned, met and... since then has not parted:)
Meili и Dmitriy
The evening of 24 July, a friend offered to go with him for a quick goodbye. And that's where I met Lena, my love))) After communication, we have created a mutual sympathy, I called next day and offered to see to walk. Eventually found it and we didn't break up))
Yulin и Songlin
With Eugene we met in December. As usual, I had a few "reputation", and in the evening to see me with another man. Then we exchanged letters, phoned, met, got married... and since then has not parted:)

Aimin и Yongsheng
Show all
Reviews on SPEED DATING
Отзыв оставлен: 15 Мая 2017
QueQiao thank you for a lovely evening of speed Dating, positive impressions of the sea! You are really doing a good thing, because in the city it's so hard to find interesting people. And one night, meet a variety of men and women! May come to you yet, I will be sure to advertise to friends and acquaintances))) When I decided to go or not to go, was skeptical, but as they say, better to see once than hear a hundred times! And do not regret it)) good Luck to all!
Отзыв оставлен: 12 Мая 2016
Very fun! Who just does not talk in the evening: and with the programmer, and a banker, with prowadzaca antennas, you find out how spiders mate for a couple of hours. Irina, logistics Manager.
Отзыв оставлен: 4 Марта 2017
Thanks for the event. It was very nice.
Отзыв оставлен: 7 Августа 2016
Please pass on to future girls participating that actually it's not scary! I was scared and very glad that finally got to you. Tanya.
Отзыв оставлен: 20 Сентября 2017
Actually the interesting thing, speed Dating, meeting new people , pretty funny situation, and so on! Overall I liked the travel, interesting and unusual:) We immediately liked each other with a young man and already communicate, so thanks for a new acquaintance, and the evening speed-Dating:)
Отзыв оставлен: 10 декабря 2017
Good day!
I was speed dating for the first time. A big thank you to the host of the evening to Eugene, who from the beginning provided all in a good mood!
Thanks to the organizers! The atmosphere was very positive and comfortable. Where else can you visit 20 visits?))
Unfortunately, this acquaintance was not among the participants of the person with whom I wanted to socialize outside of the event. But that doesn't mean anything bad. Just a mismatch of interests, goals, etc. In General, all young people were pleasant companions. I received a lot of positive emotions and interesting experiences, which may repeat in the future.
So if you have free evening and want to try something new and interesting, come to speed Dating or speed dating. Can You today at the acquaintance for a real friend or even love) good luck!!!
Отзыв оставлен: 25 декабря 2017
Everything was great.
Many thanks to the organizers. Cards with numbers are a wonderful thing. If I were given just a piece of paper, it would be much more difficult.
Very nice place You have selected. Very cozy and comfortable. Special thanks for the compote! While talking my throat was dried up, so that the compote is really salvation. Glad it wasn't limited to one glass, and poured.
No comments. The organization is really top notch.
Отзыв оставлен: 11 ноября 2017
All were intelligent and friendly
Отзыв оставлен: 20 Сентября 2017
Attended the event on September 13. Loved the place. It was the café on the 13th floor of the hotel. I've never been there. Very interesting and beautiful place. The organizers and the event hosts were the best. Thank you to them. Still, the atmosphere largely depends on the leading.
All reviews

HOW ARE SPEED DATING?

Welcome to the party!
Get an invitation site and come speed Dating! You will find 15 new pleasant acquaintances
Communicate with pleasure
Each party has a personal number and 5-7 minutes to chat. When the time expires, the sides change. It's very simple!

Enjoy Dating
Note in a personal map of all the people you liked at the party. This is the easiest way to learn about reciprocity!

Find out who
coincided sympathy

The next day you will receive
contacts of mutual sympathy!

Meet with those
who wants to meet you!

Just call whoever you have matched the sympathy and assign next appointment together!

QueQiao is the only company in Guangzhou
which collects more than 200 people a week on speed Dating!

Our members create lasting relationships, families, and educate the next generation!

Our values

New emotions and experiences in a comfortable environment
Meeting new people is going beyond the usual comfort. This is a new positive experience and unique impressions of life. We organize speed Dating and personally responsible for the quality of our service to ensure that you receive only positive emotions from Dating.
Respect and opportunity to be themselves
The desire to meet and find love — a natural need and value in life of each person. The one who understands this and is taking steps in this direction, already worthy of respect. We create an environment on the socials, where you can be yourself, Express your interests, likes, respecting opinions and views of other people
Feedback
and development
Feedback is the key to successful relations in the family and the business. How often do we say, "You're a good man, but with you on not going out"? And we remain in the dark: what was wrong? At our socials in Moscow you can get feedback to learn your strengths and weaknesses for effective Dating.
Together with the team QueQiao.me turn your life into a romantic adventure, and you will love her like never before...
Just leave your phone number and we will contact you to arrange a convenient time event!
Book in one click!

Questions and answers

Why speed dating is so popular?
Introduction in the format of "speed Dating" has a number of advantages: All the participants meet in person – this gives you the opportunity to know a person in the process of communication. Psychologists say that 5-7 minutes is enough to create first impression on the interlocutor.

Getting acquainted in person, participants save time. A few minutes of personal communication comparable to the long hours of correspondence via the Internet. You will immediately see the candidate and understand it, you want to continue communication or not.

The ability to find a few, taking part only in one or two quick visits. More than half of our participants continue communicating with any candidate after the party. The likelihood that your sympathy will be mutual is very big.

As everything happens at the Speed Dating evening?
All party members speed Dating come in the specified restaurant at a certain time. For a night of Dating we choose is conveniently located and inviting places. Then the host gives each guest a badge with a number and a card of sympathy and sit in pairs at tables.

Each pair to explore stand out at about 7 minutes, then sounds a signal by which men are moved at the next table, and the girls remain in their places. After each conversation the participants take notes in the form of likes on any candidate. At the end of the party all questionnaires give up the lead and checked for duplicates. The results are communicated to the participants the next day.

Do the speed daters to build relationships?

Of course! Many participants met their soul mates at our parties. Most couples already live together, some even got married and had children. Participant stories and testimonials you can read on our website and group in the VC.
How to request for participation on the Speed Dating site?
It is very simple! You need to choose the convenient for you date night in the schedule and fill in all required fields, then click "book". Once the email is sent, our coordinators will contact you for clarification and will add you to the list of participants speed Dating.
How communicating the results of the party?
All info about matches will be sent to participants by e-mail the next day. What to do if the letter with the results not come? It's rare, but if you still haven't received the email with the results, we recommend you to check the folder "Spam". If it is not there, you can contact us by phone or email. We will find your letter and will deliver the address.
Who usually comes to the evening speed Dating in Moscow?

В наших «быстрых вечерах» принимают участие люди соответствующие заявленным возрастным категориям. На вечеринках можно встретить гостей разных профессий и интересов. Это могут быть предприниматели, художники, фотографы, менеджеры и многие другие.
What should I wear for a Speed Dating party?
The style of clothing you choose for yourself. Depending on your preferences, it can be classic or casual. As long as you looked neat. We have no strict restrictions on the dress code, but sportswear is not highly desirable.
What to talk about with people you meet while speed Dating?
The main purpose of the evening speed-Dating – to spend nice time and meet nice people. So, act natural. We create a cozy and warm atmosphere for our parties so attendees can feel comfortable, and the conversation was built with ease. Can you tell a little about their Hobbies, learn about the interests of the interlocutor.
Who will know my personal details I tell you?
Your contacts we provide only those participants with whom you have any matches in the map choice. Unauthorized persons and other parties your data are not reported.
Where are speed Dating in Guangzhou?
The most popular venue for socials are restaurants. There are several reasons. First, the restaurants in the centre of Moscow are often located close to the subway, which is convenient for the participants Dating. Secondly, on this evening of speed Dating you can always have a snack or a refreshing drink. Third, You can always continue a date with your favorite party night! Fourthly, the environment of the restaurant has a romantic date that will undoubtedly impact the performance of Your speed Dating!
Will I be taking pictures on speed Dating?
Often on our evenings come more than 15-20 pairs! It is very difficult to remember all participants of fast visits. Therefore, in order to the next day everyone remembered each other's participants photographed. Only guests of the dating evening can see the photo album!
How will everyone like it on speed dating?
The answer is very simple! Smile! According to our observations, it is the cheerful, positive and sociable participants who have the highest ratings of sympathy from the opposite sex. Therefore, if you came to a fast meeting in a good mood, then you will definitely not leave them alone! ;)
Is it possible to be late on speed dating?
If you registered on the site for a dating meeting in Moscow and confirmed their participation, then the organizers count on you and pick up an equal number of men and girls. After being late for half an hour, you risk not only depriving yourself of 3-5 new acquaintances, but also leave one of the participants of fast meetings bored! So try not to be late for the evening. :)
100% Quality Guarantee Speed Dating in Guangzhou
If you do not like the Speed Dating event, we will refund your ticket price. We are constantly working to ensure that on our Quick Dating you find what you were looking for and recommended us to your friends.
МЕНЮ:
ДОКУМЕНТЫ:
Свяжитесь с нами:
WeChat 13 104 872 147
queqiao.me@gmail.com
© 2018
Made on
Tilda